What are the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
When you’re picking out the perfect 2021 Toyota RAV4 for you, you can choose between trims that will cost you $26,250 MSRP* to $41,575 MSRP*. This means that drivers in Austin have a lot of flexibility when it comes to their price and feature level. Whether you’re looking for value or want to go all out, you can pick out a RAV4 trim that’s perfect for you. The RAV4 configurations on offer from Toyota of Cedar Park are all waiting for you, so let’s tell you all about them.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
Leander drivers who like choice will be thrilled at the three model options and over 13 trim level options that the RAV4 configurations comprise. You’ve got the standard RAV4 gas model, the RAV4 hybrid, and the RAV4 Prime plug-in hybrid. You can look stylish and be environmentally friendly at the same time with these trims, all of whose starting MSRPs are listed in this guide:
Standard Toyota RAV4 Models
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $26,250 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,545 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $30,250 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $33,355 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road – Starting at $35,980 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,780 MSRP*
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Models
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – $28,800 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLEHybrid – $30,095 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid – $32,800 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – $34,750 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – $37,330 MSRP*
Toyota RAV4 Prime Models
- Toyota RAV4 Prime SE – $38,250 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE – $41,575 MSRP*
The Toyota RAV4 Prime isn’t available at every Toyota dealership, but you can get in touch with our finance pros to make sure that you can get your hands on one when it’s available!
2021 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
If you’re looking for a breakdown of what standard features you get in the different price points, we’ve got a convenient guide for you right here! The RAV4 trims still need to be seen to be believed, however, which is why we believe you should come in for a test drive when you’re ready.
- RAV4 LE: Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, and Amazon Alexa compatible, Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, and Amazon Alexa compatible, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, dual-zone automatic climate control, Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), and the Smart Key System
- RAV4 XLE Premium: Leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID), and a leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close and TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar
- RAV4 Limited: 19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function, and more
Find the Perfect RAV4 Trim With Toyota of Cedar Park
Ready to get started on the RAV4 configurations for yourself? Come on over to Toyota of Cedar Park and we’ll answer your questions. We’ve also got a fantastic selection of Toyota vehicles that are just waiting for you, so contact us today to get started!
More from Toyota of Cedar Park
The 2022 Toyota 4Runner is a fantastic option for growing families that want to take their loved ones off the beaten path around Austin. It features a rugged design with legendary capabilities so that you can go exploring without any issues. While off-road performance is certainly a highlight of the new Toyota 4Runner, it…
The Toyota Sequoia has long been trusted by Austin families to provide a comfortable, capable, and dependable daily driver that’s not afraid to go off the beaten path when you’re not carpooling around town. It offers generous interior dimensions so that everyone can stretch out while also having the performance to tow and even…
The new Toyota Tundra has shaken up the competition thanks to a wide variety of technology features and an incredible engine selection. However, the 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone is here to take things up another notch with the already impressive Tundra. The new Tundra Capstone configuration is the first trim level of its kind. It…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.