Cedar Park Toyota Service
Is it time to have your Toyota Camry or Toyota Tundra serviced? If you’re looking for car maintenance near you for an oil change in Cedar Park, or car AC repair in Austin, the service team at Toyota of Cedar Park is here to help you keep your Toyota in its best possible shape for your Georgetown commute. Learn more about the services offered at Toyota of Cedar Park below, then schedule your service appointment online!
Toyota Maintenance Services
Whether you need brake service in Austin or an oil change in Cedar Park, or Toyota 30,000-mile service, getting Toyota maintenance at Toyota of Cedar Park is an affordable, quick, and easy process. Our Cedar Park Toyota services will help you stay up to date on your Toyota maintenance schedule, but it will also help you with comprehensive checks on your vehicle system and with quick fixes like car AC repair in Austin. See some of the Toyota services we offer below:
- Battery: We’ll check your battery to ensure it’s working properly. If you need a replacement we’ll make a Toyota OEM battery recommendation.
- Oil Change: Get a quick oil change in Cedar park with our service team! We’ll replace your old oil with Toyota-recommended oil and a new oil filter.
- Brakes: Our team will inspect your brake pads and make the proper Toyota OEM recommendations if we believe it’s time for them to be replaced.
- Tires: Have your tires aligned, rotated, or replaced with our Cedar Park Toyota service.
When you visit the Toyota of Cedar Park service center, you can also take advantage of these amenities while you wait for your vehicle to be serviced:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kid zone
- Dog-friendly & free treats
- Cafe & more!
People will tell you that as a Austin driver, you can get an incredible number of miles out of your Toyota by keeping to regularly scheduled maintenance. You’ll be glad to know that those people are right! However, if you’re wondering how to reset the maintenance light on a Scion or a Toyota, you’ll want to know that there’s a simple way of doing it that doesn’t require you head over to the service bays at Toyota of Cedar Park. Don’t forget, we also let you schedule service online.
Still, if you are facing issues with Toyota maintenance, we have to suggest the dealership over the local mechanic for several reasons, including our genuine OEM parts and Toyota certification to be the best. Ready to learn more about how to reset the Toyota maintenance light? Toyota of Cedar Park has your guide!
How to Reset the Toyota Maintenance Light
If you’re wondering how to reset the maintenance light on a Scion or Toyota, this is our handy guide that will help you out:
- Put your key in the ignition and turn it to the first position, the position right before you start your car.
- Push and hold the trip meter reset button on the dashboard, then turn your key to the second position.
- Continue to hold the odometer button for 10 seconds total. This should cause the light to flash, possibly beep, then turn off.
- After it’s off, release the odometer button then start the car. If you see the light still on, repeat the process once or twice more to turn it off.
- If you’re still running into problems, this means it might be time to take your vehicle in for service. Toyota of Cedar Park can help you out with our schedule service form, conveniently located on our website.
If you have a multi-color display, all you have to do is select the cog icon on the display, select Scheduled Maintenance on the display, then confirm your selection. If you’ve got more questions about this, feel free to contact us on our convenient web form.
Get Your Toyota Service in Austin!
When you’re looking for car maintenance near you for brake service in Austin, trust in the team at Toyota of Cedar Park to get your Toyota serviced and back on Austin roads in no time. Browse our service specials for savings on Toyota service in Austin, or contact us if you have any questions about our maintenance services. We look forward to hearing from you!