Toyota Express Maintenance Services Include:
Toyota Oil & Filter Change
Engine oil is the single-most vital fluid for your Toyota’s well-being because it reduces friction between moving parts and helps remove heat from the engine. The correct oil for your vehicle is marked on your vehicle’s oil cap or noted in your Owner’s Manual. If your vehicle requires an oil change, it will be drained and refilled, and your oil filter will be replaced with a Genuine Toyota oil filter. Your maintenance indictor light will also be reset at this time. Your maintenance schedule includes the proper engine oil and recommended replacement intervals.
As far as safety systems go, your Toyota’s brake system is one of the most important. The functionality and safe operation of your car’s braking system depends on following through with routine maintenance as outlined in your Toyota’s maintenance schedule. The Multipoint Inspection performed on your Toyota will include a brake inspection. This will help to ensure that your brake pad thickness is still at a safe braking level.
Tires play an important role in your vehicle’s handling, performance and driving comfort and can also have an impact on your Toyota’s fuel efficiency. So make sure to keep your tires properly inflated and use tires that match your Toyota vehicle’s specification. Tire manufacturers recommend that tires be rotated every 5,000 miles. Tire rotation is important for even tread wear and long life. When performed at the recommended times, it helps ensure that the tires wear evenly and prolong the useful life of the tires. After rotating your tires, the technician will also reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light. This system is designed to detect a change in tire pressure.
Using the correct fluid is extremely important. During your Multipoint Inspection all your fluids (coolant, brake, power steering, windshield washer and transmission) will be checked and replenished at no additional charge.
Why is vehicle servicing important?
Regular maintenance is essential to obtaining the highest level of performance, safety and reliability from your Toyota or Scion. It can also increase your vehicle’s resale value. With proper maintenance and care, your vehicle will last longer and deliver more dependable, economical performance. In addition to scheduled maintenance, your vehicle requires ongoing general maintenance such as fluid checks and visual inspection. Following the manufacturer’s recommendations will allow you to enjoy maximum reliability and peace of mind from your Toyota or Scion for many years to come.
What are the benefits of using synthetic oil?
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 0W-20 is specifically formulated for your Toyota or Scion to meet the requirements of today’s new engine technology:
- It improves fuel economy by increasing the efficiency of your engine’s oil system—more miles per gallon.
- It reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout the engine to help prevent engine deposits—more engine protection.
- It helps to protect the engine during extreme operating conditions.
- It provides a quicker oil flow to critical parts of the vehicle resulting in faster starts and better overall engine protection over a wide variety of temperatures—more stability under a wide range of temperature conditions.
- It is easier on the environment and your wallet. For many consumers, the change to synthetic oil permits extending the oil drain intervals, which means a reduced waste stream and cost of ownership.