The 2018 Toyota RAV4 Brings a Wide Array of Trims
You already know that the versatility of a compact crossover is what you want and the reliable performance of Toyota is what you need, but which of the 2018 Toyota RAV4 trim levels will suit you best for your Austin commutes? With six options for this model year, we know it can be a tough choice, which is why we’ve highlighted the different features for our Cedar Park customers. Check out our breakdown below to see which one makes the most sense for you!
Powered by an efficient 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, you can add all-wheel drive to any model in the new Toyota RAV4 lineup. The luxury features included on each are what make it difficult to choose!
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE: Starting at $24,910 MSRP*, you’ll get Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) with driver assistance technology like Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Entune Audio with an integrated backup display, and soft-touch interior accents.
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 XLE: Starting at $25,500 MSRP*, this trim adds dual-zone automatic climate control and offers upgrades like Blind Spot Detection, a height-adjustable power liftgate, and Entune Premium Audio with Navigation.
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure: Starting $27,700 MSRP*, you’ll get a sleek looking model to drive around Round Rock with 18-inc, five-spoke black alloy wheels, the adventure grade shift lever, and black roof rails.
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 SE: Starting at $28,790 MSRP*, this trim level offers sport-tuned suspension and a sport shift lever, in addition to features from the previous trims.
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 Limited: Starting at $31,830 MSRP*, the cabin features SofTex-trimmed seats with memory front seats, as well as the available Entune Premium JBL Audio Suite with integrated navigation.
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 Platinum: At the top of the lineup, this trim starts at $34,750 MSRP* and adds luxury features like a hands-free power liftgate, five-door Smart Key System, Bird’s Eye View Camera, and platinum door detail.
Find the Perfect Toyota RAV4 Trim Level at Toyota of Cedar Park
We have all six trims of the 2018 Toyota RAV4 available for you to choose from in our inventory. Stop by the dealership, located at 5600 183A in Cedar Park, to find out which one is best suited to your wants and needs. We’ll help you select the trim that fits your lifestyle as well as your budget, and you can even begin the finance application at home to make the purchasing process easier. Find out why so many Austin drivers visit us to find their new Toyota vehicle. We can also answer your questions online!
*Disclaimer has been updated: MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars, $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van(Sienna, C-HR, RAV4 Gas, Rav4 Hybrid, Highlander Hybrid, 4Runner and Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUV’s (Sequoia, Land Cruiser) and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling, and delivering to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called “Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling, and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Process, and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS