What do the Reviews Say About the Toyota Tundra?
The critics love the dynamic, powerful Toyota Tundra, praising its excellent off-road capabilities.
- Edmunds: With its strong V8, the Tundra offers legitimate performance. It’s quick, and it feels capable of hauling itself through any scenario a real truck user might encounter.
- U.S. News: The 2017 Toyota Tundra’s rear seats are some of the most spacious in the class, and the TRD Pro trim easily tackles off-road surfaces.
- Car and Driver: Packing in people is easy with a cavernous crew-cab interior.
- Motor Trend: The TRD Pro variant offers excellent off-road capability.
Toyota Tundra Highlights
The Toyota Tundra got these rave views by offering an exceptional array of features, including:
- V8 Power: The V8-powered Toyota Tundra delivers 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque.
- Safety Sense: Every Tundra is equipped with Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), which includes pre-collision, pedestrian detection, lane departure alert, sway warning, automatic high beams, and full speed range dynamic radar cruise control.
- Technology: Drivers get access to a rearview camera system as well as Entune Audio, which includes a 6.1-inch touchscreen display sound system with iPod connectivity, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, music streaming, Siri Eyes Free, and more.
- American-made: The Toyota Tundra is built with pride at the Toyota plant in San Antonio, Texas, making it one of the finest American-built trucks on the market.