Introducing The All-New 2019 RAV4 In Cedar Park, Texas
We are excited to announce that the All-New 2019 RAV4 is in stock at your local Toyota dealership in Cedar Park, Texas. The 5th generation RAV4 takes the best selling Toyota vehicle to a new level of performance, design, comfort, and safety. The redesigned vehicle has a tougher look, smoother ride, and a more comfortable inside. If you are in the market for a smaller SUV that can take you from the city to a weekend adventure, then keep reading to learn more about why we love the redesigned RAV4.
With a starting MSRP of $25,500 and an estimated MPG of 26 in the city and 35 on the highway, the 2019 RAV4 is an unbeatable value. Five trim options are available, the LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, and Limited. The exterior features flared fenders and sharp creases to add to the tough look. It also has modern two-toned paint offered with the option of a black or ice edge-colored roof. It’s finished off with a rugged grille and 19-inch five spoke alloy wheels.
The 2019 RAV4 comes with three distinct drive modes so that you can reach peak performance. Choose sport for a sharper acceleration, ECO to maximize fuel efficiency, or normal for a blend of fuel economy and performance. The vehicle is powered by a dynamic force 2.5-liter inline four-cylinder engine and 203 horsepower. The 8-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission shifts power smoothly and efficiently. The vehicle also features a multi-link rear suspension that works to improve the handling and control by working with its natural body to keep itself steady. A longer and wider stance was also added to make the vehicle more responsive.
There is also a multi-terrain feature available on AWD models. Choose from mud and sand, rock and dirt, or snow to improve your traction in each of these terrains. Your vehicle can then sense any slippage and take action. It also has a towing capacity of 1500 lbs, so you can take nearly anything you may need along for the ride.
The beautiful and sleek interior is a must-see. The available ambient lighting and panoramic glass roof give the vehicle a unique sense of style. The adventure grade rugged seats come with a unique pattern and accents with available SofTex seats create an optimum level of comfort. The 7-inch multi-information display (MID) is placed in a convenient location so the driver can keep their eyes on the road. It provides turn by turn directions, safety information, alerts and more.
The vehicle’s tech features make it the most elevated vehicle in its class. Entune 3.0, RAV4’s new multimedia system makes it easy to enjoy your favorite music right from your phone via Bluetooth connectivity. Apple Carplay compatibility is also included which helps you get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music all from your vehicle’s display. The digital rearview mirror is Toyota’s first camera-based digital mirror. It uses a camera that is mounted high inside the rear window to provide a wider field of vision. Other tech features include USB ports (up to 5), Qi-compatible wireless charging pad, JBL audio system with Clari-Fi, 11 speakers, and a smart key system with push-button start. There is also a hands-free power liftgate that allows the trunk to open when it senses your key and you wave your foot under the rear bumper so that you can load up the trunk easily even when your hands are full.
The RAV4 also includes optimum safety features such as a blind spot monitor and eight airbags. A Toyota vehicle wouldn’t be complete without Toyota Safety Sense. TSS 2.0 features:
- Road Sign Assist
- Lane Tracking Assist
- Pre-collision system
- Lane Departure Alert w/ Steering Assist
If you think the All-New 2019 RAV4 may be right for you, stop by our dealership at 5600 183A, Cedar Park, Texas, 78641 for a test drive. You can also give us a call at 512-359-3708 if you have any questions or if you’d like to schedule your test drive in advance. Our sales hours are 8:30 AM – 8:30 PM Monday – Friday and 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM Saturday. You can also browse our available inventory to see all of the options on our lot. Our team in Cedar Park is looking forward to helping you find your perfect new vehicle, so give us a call today.
1. Paint and colors extra cost.
2. MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (CH-R, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma. (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have changed separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee). Excludes taxes, license, title, and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
3. 2019 preliminary mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA estimates not available at the time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
4. SofTex is a registered trademark of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
5. All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
6. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage, and carrier
7. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. Data charges may apply. Apple CarPlay functionality requires a compatible iPhone tethered with an approved data cable into the USB media port. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
8. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper vehicle maintenance, and tire and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
9. JBL and Clari-Fi are registered trademarks of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
10. QI wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns.
11. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, and range of the monitor. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details. Do not rely exclusively on Road Sign Assist (RSA). RSA is a driver support system that utilizes the vehicle’s forward-facing camera and navigation system to recognize certain road signs and provide information to the driver via the multi-information display and/or Head-Up display. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather, vehicle and sign conditions. Use common sense when using RSA and do not drive distracted. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
12. The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
13. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/operational equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
14. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See toyota.com/entune for details.