2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations
Are you looking to upgrade your Austin commute with a new SUV? You have a lot of options to choose from, but only the 2020 Toyota Highlander offers the performance, capabilities, and features you need. With five configurations available at driver-friendly pricing, you’re probably wondering which Toyota Highlander trim level is right for you. Explore the 2020 Toyota Highlander configurations with Toyota of Cedar Park below, then contact us when you’re ready to schedule a test drive.
In this article we will cover:
- How much does a Toyota Highlander cost?
- Toyota Highlander configurations
- Toyota Highlander price by trim level
Toyota Highlander L
Each Toyota Highlander configuration comes with a 3.5L V6 engine with 295 hp and 263 lb-ft of torque as well as three rows for passengers and 16 cubic feet of cargo space for your Cedar Park errands. The Toyota Highlander price begins at $34,600 MSRP* on the Highlander L trim, where you’ll find these features:
- Starting MSRP of $34,600*
- LED headlights with intelligent automatic high beams
- Standard seating for eight passengers
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Toyota SafetySense™ 2.0, which includes a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Road Sign Assist, and more
- Five USB ports
Toyota Highlander LE
The Highlander LE begins at $36,800 MSRP* and comes with a hybrid option with the same features and performance capabilities with added fuel economy. Here’s what you can expect on the Highlander LE & LE Hybrid:
- Starting MSRP of $36,800*
- Hybrid LE option for $38,200* MSRP
- LED fog lights
- Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Power liftgate that’s height adjustable with jam protection
Toyota Highlander XLE
The Toyota Highlander XLE is snug in the middle of the Highlander trim levels and offers an attractive suite of features all at an affordable starting price. The XLE trim also comes with a hybrid option for drivers who want to save on fuel.
- Starting MSRP of 39,600*
- Hybrid XLE option for $41,000*
- 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID)
- Heated front-row seats
- SofTex-trimmed front and rear seats
- Wireless smartphone charging
Toyota Highlander Limited
The Toyota Highlander Limited brings sophistication to the Highlander lineup with premium leather seating, audio systems, and technology. The Toyota Highlander price for this model begins at $43,650 MSRP, and it also comes with a hybrid option for Leander drivers.
- Starting MSRP of $43,650*
- Hybrid option for $45,050* MSRP
- Dynamic Navigation
- Premium Audio
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors equipped with a set of new features on their terms
- Leather-trimmed seats with heated and ventilated front seats
Toyota Highlander Platinum
Take everything you loved about the other 2020 Toyota Highlander configurations and add them to the Toyota Highlander Platinum. This top-of-the-line trim level starts at $46,850 and offers premium technology in every inch of its design. As with the other trim levels, a Hybrid version is available.
- Starting MSRP of $46,850*
- Hybrid Platinum option for $48,250
- Heated second-row captain’s chairs
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System on LED projector headlights
- Power panoramic view moonroof with sunshade, one-touch open/close, and jam protection
- Best-in-class 12.3-inch touchscreen display
Test Drive The Toyota Highlander at Toyota of Cedar Park!
There’s a lot to love about the 2020 Toyota Highlander configurations. Now that you know how much a Toyota Highlander costs, browse our new vehicle specials to see if you can save on your purchase. Then explore the Highlander up close in our online model showroom. Our finance team will help you begin the car buying process when you find the right 2020 Toyota Highlander configuration for your Georgetown commute.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
Learn More at Toyota of Cedar Park
If you’re looking to buy a Toyota 4Runner, you’re probably looking for a vehicle that has extra space and capability for your Cedar Park family adventures. If you’re wondering which Toyota 4Runner has third row seating, the Toyota 4Runner SR5 and Limited trim levels offer third-row seating for Austin drivers. The 2020 Toyota 4Runner interior gives…
If you’re thinking of purchasing a fuel-efficient vehicle for your Cedar Park commute, then you’ve probably considered buying a hybrid. Hybrid vehicles are well-known for their ability to sip gas as they cruise along Austin streets while also having the next-generation features you want for your commute. The Toyota Prius is probably the first car that…
Are you looking to upgrade your Austin commute with a new SUV? You have a lot of options to choose from, but only the 2020 Toyota Highlander offers the performance, capabilities, and features you need. With five configurations available at driver-friendly pricing, you’re probably wondering which Toyota Highlander trim level is right for you….